- We need order to survive. I will not allow rogue elements in Valusium to undermine the town's ability to function.
- The Telfenek Corporation may own this mine, but the laws here are mine to enforce, and I will not let them get in the way of performing my job.
- The people here are poor and badly served by their overlords - I will do what I can to make their lives more comfortable without undermining the rule of law.
- Born To Rule (8 years) - Nobility
- Coeptir (5 years) -Nobility
- Lieutenant (4 years) - Anvil
- X-O (3 years) - Anvil
- Anvil Captain (7 years) - Anvil
- Lord-Pilot Anvil (5 years) - Stewardship & Court
- Constable (5 years) - Stewardship & Court
Stats - Perception 4; Will 4; Agility 3; Speed 3; Power 4; Forte 4.
Skills - Close Combat 2, Etiquette 2, Stentor-wise 2, Command 3, Intimidation 2, Sergeant-wise 2, Administration 2, Persuasion 3, Unit-wise 2, Bureaucracy 2, Regulations-wise 2, Strategy 2, Anvil-wise 3, Forged Lord-wise 2, Hammer-wise 2, Terrain-wise 2, Squad Support Weapons 2, Tactics 2, Iron-wise 2, Imperial Law 2, Outlaw-wise 3, Province-wise 2, Spaceport-wise 2, Tax-wise 2, Amercement 2, Driving 2, Infiltration 1
Traits - Mark of Privilege, Corvus and Crucis, Iron Trained, Your Lordship, Nose for Trouble, Clean Cut, Scut Work, Privileged Position
Circles - Base 2 (3); Affiliations: Kortaq Nobility +1D, Telfenek Corporation +1D, Valusium Cops +1D; Reputation: Tough But Fair +1D; Relationships: Sonya Falen +1D (ex-wife), Alix Cogito +1D (complicated, sworn to bring him in).
- Always make sure I'm armed
- Wherever possible, take armed back up
- Take nothing Telfenek tells me at face value
Steel: +1 (military career); +1 (killed someone more than once); Total = 5.
Wounds: Superficial 3, Injured 5, Maimed 8, Mortal 10.